Help us continue to enhance and revitalize Langley while keeping our town authentic. All it takes to become a Friend of Langley Main Street Association and help us keep Langley remarkable is $20 per year. It’s a small price to pay for so much good stuff!
And it’s easy!
- Simply click on the Donate button above to donate online via Paypal
- Mail us a check along with your contact info
- Or walk into our office with a crisp $20 bill
And if for some reason, you are feeling extra generous, we certainly won’t refuse amounts above $20!
Just look at what we can accomplish together:
- Langley City Hall edible garden, thousands of plants on Second Street and hanging baskets that beautify the town
- Lively events such as Sea Float Scramble, Bunny Daze, Deck the Doors, Community Feast, Spooktacular, and more
- History walk on Frick Lane that bring stories of early Langley to life
- Building plaques that tell the story of early Langley
- Festive lights during the holiday season to light the night
- History plaques at the South Whidbey Harbor in Langley
- Langley Park restoration, improvements, and maintenance
- Alleyway restoration and improvements throughout downtown