We would love to help you get more involved with LMSA. Between our ever-expanding projects and annual events, we are quite certain that we have a place for you to help make a difference! From hiding bunnies to pulling weeds, and so much more in between, we have volunteer opportunities to suit almost everybody. And just take a look at our committees below. If you are still not sure where your talents might be best used, give us a call at 360-499-6789. Or if you prefer, email us via our Contact form.
The Langley Main Street Association is dedicated to creating a spirited, inviting downtown. Be part of this great group of people or share a talent, join a committee or become a board member.
Most projects are shaped in our committees:
- ECON meets the first Monday of each month at 9 a.m. at the LMSA office at 195 2nd Street, led by chairman Callahan McVay.
- DESIGN meets the first Tuesday of each month at 5:15 p.m. at the LMSA office at 195 2nd Street, led by chairman Bob Waterman.
- ORG meets the first Wednesday of each month at 9 a.m. at the LMSA office, led by chairman protem chairman Burt Beusch.
- PROMO meets the second Monday of each month at 5:15 p.m. at LMSA office, led by chairwoman Donna Christensen.
- BOARD meets the second Wednesday of each month at 5:15 p.m. at the LMSA office, led by president Callahan McVay.
***All meetings are currently being held via Zoom. If you are interested in attending, please drop us a line.***