We would love to help you get more involved with LMSA. Between our ever-expanding projects and annual events, we are quite certain that we have a place for you to help make a difference! From driving our Summer Shuttle to pulling weeds, and so much more in between, we have volunteer opportunities to suit almost everybody. And just take a look at our committees below. If you are still not sure where your talents might be best used, Lorinda Kay, our Program Manager, is happy to answer any questions. You can contact her by phone at 360 929-9333 or by email using our Contact form.
The Langley Main Street Association is dedicated to creating a spirited, inviting downtown. Be part of this great group of people or share a talent, join a committee or become a board member.
Most projects are shaped in our committees:
- ECON meets the first Monday of each month at 9:00 a.m. the LMSA office at 195 2nd Street, led by chairman Callahan McVay.
- DESIGN meets the first Tuesday of each month at 5:30 p.m. at the LMSA officice at 195 2nd Street, led by chairman Bob Waterman.
- ORG meets the first Wednesday of each month at 4:00 pm. at the LMSA office, led by chairman Fred Lundahl.
- PROMO meets the second Monday of each month at 9:00 a.m. at LMSA office, led by chairwoman Donna Christensen.
- BOARD meets the second Wednesday of each month at 5:30 at the LMSA office, led by president Janet Ploof.