The Langley Main Street Association (LMSA) is accepting submissions from artists to provide entertainment for the annual Langley Street Dance to be held on July 11, 2020. Click here for complete Request for Proposal guidelines and instructions in PDF format.
- The Street Dance will be conducted on Second Street in front of the old Langley Firehouse from the hours of 7-10 p.m.
- The time will be divided between two groups of entertainers.
- The groups selected will be required to enter into a contract with the LMSA.
- Each entertainment group will receive $1,000.00 for their performances.
The following criteria will be used by the LMSA and its ad hoc selection panel during the process of selection, review, and approval of the street dance entertainment:
- Artistic quality and originality: 25 points
- Danceablity of music: 25 points
- Demonstrated community performance exposure: 25 points
- Island County or local entertainment groups: 15 points
- Presentation of application materials: 10 points
After selection of entertainers is made, the LMSA will notify each selected group by email with contract information and on their position within the program.
- February 20, 2020: Langley Main Street Association issues RFP
- March 20, 2020: Deadline for RFP submissions
- by March 31, 202): LMSA completes review and selection process
- by April 30, 2020: Contract signing completed
- July 11, 2020: Langley Street Dance performance